The windmill near the municipality Velké Těšany was built in 1830 by the miller Josef Bartoň, and it operated until 1939. On the first floor there is a flour mill with sieves on which the ground grains from the millstones on the second-floor fall. The top stone rotates using a thumb wheel connected to wind vanes. The mill was turned downwind so that the shaft of the wind vanes was perpendicular to the direction of the wind. The number of “sails” on the wind vanes also adjusted to the strength of the wind. The windmill is now under the management of the Kroměříž Museum and since 2014 it has been listed in the Central List of Cultural Heritage.