HOLY TRINITY COLUMN
The sandstone sculpture was built on the initiative of townspeople of Kroměříž as a symbol of gratitude after the town overcame a plague epidemic in 1715. It is an important 12-metre-high sandstone monument of high Baroque style, which was built between 1724 and 1726 by Jan Sturmer. The most valued part of the sculptural group is the statue of the Holy Trinity atop the column. The statues placed at the bottom of the sculptural group represent the following saints: St. Wolfgang (who is placed at the head of the sculpture, higher than the others), St. Sebastian, St. Francis Xavier, St. Charles Borromeo, St. Eligius, St. Rosalia, and St. Anne. It is one of the most important examples of Baroque sculpture in the town, listed on the List of national cultural monuments of the Czech Republic.